Please submit your project proposal and specific request for assistance by utilizing our intake form. The form has been placed on a secure server specifically for the Finance Catalyst activities of RECP. It is designed to provide you with a platform to send us comprehensive details about your company, your project, the stage of development you find yourself in and what type of assistance you seek from us.
All information submitted will be treated confidentially. We will collect all project information in our secure database that only our team of advisors and evaluators have access to. Once your application has been submitted it will be reviewed by 2 experts once this round of proposals is closed. Following our review, we will correspond with you through an advisor from our team.
Every proposal is evaluated, and all applicants receive feedback. You should expect to receive a response within 2 – 3 weeks after this round of proposals has been closed, or sooner. Qualifying projects will be connected with one of our expert team members, as a focal person for the services of our team. In some cases, we may have additional questions to conclude our evaluation of your project. Should your project be rejected after the first submission, you may re-submit the project for consideration once.
Our deadline for this round of proposals is Monday, February 4th, 2018 [23:59 CET]. All projects received until that date will be evaluated together. Please ensure that you not only save your application but also submit it.
The intake has the following steps:
- Click on the link below to provide your contact details. You will then immediately receive a confirmation email from our portal Climate Invest.
- When opening the email, click on the Verification Link, you will be asked to create your own account and password. Your password requires at least one uppercase letter (A-Z) and at least one number (0-9).
- Use your email address and password to log into our application portal via https://climate-invest.fluxx.io/
- In the bottom-left of our application portal, you will find a blue button ‘New Application’ to start your application. Please do remember to add all annexes that may inform our evaluation.
- For information on how the RECP Finance Catalyst processes the data provided through our intake portal, please click here.