For the 13th year in a row, this flagship event of the solar sector in Europe is the only forum that brings together 300+ leading European solar companies, high level European policymakers and international media to discuss the state of the solar sector globally, and more specifically in Europe.
Organised by SolarPower Europe and with the support of RECP, the SolarPower Summit is recognized throughout the solar sector as the most important event on the development of global solar markets.
Topics will include:
- Policy & regulation
- Electricity market design
- RES Directive – 35% renewables in EU by 2030?
- An industry strategy for solar
- Solar power and economic development
- Business & markets
- European and global prospects for solar
- Emerging markets – where are the next growth opportunities?
- Where is the future for large scale solar
- Corporate sourcing + PPAs
- Sector coupling – transport and heat
- Technology & innovation
- A rooftop revolution – power to the prosumers
- Digitalisation of the energy sector
- Operations and maintenance
RECP supports the event through various sessions on emerging markets in Africa as well as through matchmaking.
More information, the latest program as well as registration can be found here .